Number of vacancies – 1199
Exam Date – 11.11.2018
Course duration: August - September - October 2018
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state's public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India
TNPSC conducts exams for below categories. The following information is for those candidates who are desired to make the career in TNPSC
How to Apply: TNPSC issues Application through online mode by issuing notification mentioning the name of the post, the number of vacancies and qualification prescribed. TNPSC aspirants needs to check all major news media for latest notifications and job announcements
In all notifications issued by the Commission the age is reckoned as on 1st July of the year in which the vacancy is notified. With regard to educational qualification, the eligibility date is the date of Notification.
• Deputy Collector.
• Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I).
• Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies.
• Assistant Director of Rural Development Department.
• Assistant Commissioner in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
• Assistant Commissioner – Commercial Tax officer.
• District Registrar.
• Divisional Officer in Fire and Rescue services Department.
• Assistant Conservator of Forest.
• District Employment Officer.
• Deputy Commercial Tax Officer (DCTO).
• Sub Registrar.
• Probation Officer in Prison Department.
• Assistant Inspector of Labour.
• Junior Employment Officer.
• Assistant Section Officer in Law Department/ TNPSC/ Finance Department/Various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Secretariat Service.
• Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department.
• Special Assistant in the Vigilance and AntiCorruption Department.
• Audit Inspector in the Audit wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments.
• Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives. • Senior Inspector of cooperative societies.
• Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department.
• Assistant in Forest Department.
• Personal clerk in Finance Department, Secretariat.
• Personal clerk in (other than Law and Finance Dept) Secretariat.
• Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
• Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly.
• Assistant in various Departments in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service/Secretariat Service/Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
• Assistant in the Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department.
• Handloom Inspector.
• Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department.
• Junior Assistant.
• Steno Typist − Grade III.
• EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GRADE-III in the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department.
• Junior Assistant (Security).
• Bill Collector Grade-I.
• Junior Assistant (Non-Security).
Date: 13 Nov 2018, TNPSC GROUP II PRELIMS ANSWER KEY:
Date: 10 Nov 2018, TNPSC MOCK Test 3 & 4 Result:
Date: 09 Nov 2018, Download TNPSC G2 - Free Mock Test 4 Questions & Ans key:
Date: 07 Nov 2018, Download TNPSC G2 - Free Mock test 3 QP & Ans key:
Date: 01 Nov 2018, Download TNPSC G2 - Free Mock test 2 QP & Ans key:
Date: 31 Oct 2018, Results for TNPSC - G2 free mock Test -1
Date: 26 Oct 2018,Download TNPSC G2 Test series Test 19 Question & Ans key: